Selection of members’ projects
epda members are all design professionals working in brand, packaging and corporate design, from both creative and marketing backgrounds.
We have almost 70 member companies from 17 countries. Some members run successful, internationally recognised design companies; others are just beginning to develop a business. Some are large multi-nationals employing over 100 people; others are single-person businesses. Whatever our experience, abilities or size, we all contribute equally to the success of the Association. We all learn from each other. The wide diversity of membership forms the spirit and the strength of the epda.
1. International experience: epda acts as a forum where members can learn, share information, discuss views and insights from professionals throughout Europe and Asia. epda is a meeting-point for designers and design managers who share a common European and international perspective and who recognize the benefits of knowledge transfer, shared experiences and synergies.
2. Business opportunities: epda acts as a bridge between brand owners, the packaging industry and design companies, thus facilitating important contacts.
3. Relevance: epda is a source of information on brands and branding, European marketing issues, creativity, design, packaging and how to improve business management techniques. Using the findings of regular European surveys epda is able it to keep its members, partners and the press informed of the key trends and developments affecting the industry, thus allowing members to adjust their business practices, procedures and methods in line with current conditions and prospects.
4. Publicity: epda members benefit from the website (www.epda-packaging.com), Facebook and LinkedIn accounts which offer a global platform on which the European industry, as well as the individual agencies, can present their areas of competence and expertise.
epda also supports several offline activities, e.g. assisting member agencies that participate in international conferences and events.
Regular information on the association, its member agencies and their activities, as well as design trends, products and many other relevant issues, is provided in online newsletters and press releases.
All of the above-mentioned services encourage contact and offer opportunities for clients, industry partners and the press to learn more about the European design agencies organized within the epda.
5. Information: Using the findings of regular European surveys epda is able it to keep its members, partners and the press informed of the key trends and developments affecting the industry, thus allowing members to adjust their business practices, procedures and methods in line with current conditions and prospects
6. Friends: Above all, epda offers competitive design professionals the opportunity to get together on neutral territory and share their common experiences in relaxed and informal surroundings.
7. Fun: No comment. Just join us and see!